Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A few notes

Okay 1st off, especially seeing the success Pineapple Radio it appears has had with their facebook activity, I finally got around to setting up a page for this podcast on Facebook.

PsychFanPodcast Page on Facebook

and to add to that, I have been trading messages on twitter and email with Claudia from Pineapple Radio and it sounds like the crossover/guest appearance thing may happen, pretty soon as well. I still need to check my pc's status with Skype of course.

And speaking of Skype, I believe the last and maybe only time I used it was with that Kyle XY podcast I was on. It might be worth sharing that (I hope the folks who made it don't mind) here sometime soon.

A Sticky/soundbyte may be put up on this blog, and perhaps multiple clips at some point. At this point, there is 1 in particular that I think kind of needs to (even though it doesn't involve Psych only, specifically).

Of course the new episode is tonight, and catchup for me is imminent. But with soundcloud being a breeze, I don't see how putting up an assortment of finished-but-never-shared (or shared a few years ago but not available now), older recordings should happen here, any day or hour now.

No comments: