Monday, August 30, 2010

Se 3 Ep 10 "Six Feet Under the Sea"









2

I set a course just east of Lyra
And northwest of Pegasus
Flew into the light of Deneb
Sailed across the Milky Way

On my ship, the 'Rocinante'
Wheeling through the galaxies,
Headed for the heart of Cygnus
Headlong into mystery

The x-ray is her siren song
My ship cannot resist her long
Nearer to my deadly goal
Until the Black Hole ---
Gains control...





download


this episode, the Season 3.5 premiere, we did do in January in 2009. How John managed to come over during the Winter in Minnesota, I don't remember :p. The main thing I remember around that time was it was right after I had moved.

It guest starred Brooke D'Orsay and Ted McGinley, and of course Lassie made the reference to "Rocinante" which being a Rush fan, hit home for me and I imagine all the other people who enjoy Rush and Psych.

Quality: there's a little bit of clipping now listening to this again. But it doesn't seem too bad. And it also appears the file was labeled as Episode 9, which means, Episode 9 the 2nd Christmas Episode, we never did a podcast for. Which come to think of it, makes sense, given we never re-watched that one, nor when it aired it originally.

Given this was past the Summer 1/2 Season period, it doesn't surprise me, because until last Season (4) we rarely ever podcasted during the Winter due to John's disinterest to commute in the bitter cold Winter weather of Minnesota, which can be argued, begins around the time if not earlier than Thanksgiving :p

No comments: