Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Se 3 Ep 15 Tuesday the 17th








download

This is the Friday the 13th/April Fool's Day/Slasher movie spoof. John didn't get as much out of this episode as I did, but since he's not a fan of Slasher movies, it made sense. I have not seen the bloopers for this one since I don't own the Season 3 dvds (but they are probably online actually. Youtube?).

This also is the episode where we meet Lassiter's Ex played by Justine Bateman.
note about this, this was one of a few recordings made that never got converted. Why?, my best guess is this was around the time I was a bit occupied by romantic entanglements among other things :p. But it's amazing how easily the work required to convert files, label them, etc and maybe worry a little about memory and HARD DRIVE SPACE can slip one's mind, without motivation.

I also should add, we were doing the podcast at this point, but really, it seemed kind of questionable why. And I suppose I might say the same now, because of the lack of response we had back then from the podcasts that were available, and even now still. But I suppose with a bit more motivation and effort, it's become somewhat past the point of no return. If nobody ever says 1 thing to us about this podcast, just saving for our own dictation (which I happen to feel blogging can and often is supposed to be about anyway), and the long term availability. Even if it 5 or 15 years from now. Someone may find these and have reason to listen to them.

No comments: