Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Host Kyle on "KyleCast" Kyle XY Podcast



Kylekast16 by AllMR

I was thinkiing it might be worth sharing this, even though it doesn't have a lot to do with Psych itself, but a bit with the origin of this podcast. I believe this podcast was recorded sometime in late June of 2007, only a few weeks before the start of Season 2 of Psych, and thus, this podcast.

I am sharing the entire podcast, but where you hear me starts around the 52-and-a-half minute mark.

edit: It appears this episode along with their other podcasts can still be found
here.

And the discussion is on this thread on the KyleXY.net forum.

As I mention in that podcast, Psych and Kyle XY started both in the Summer of 2006. It's really sad that Kyle XY got canceled last year (something I recall writing about in my AllMediaReviews blog). Maybe some of the cast will show up on Psych at some point (Jean-Luc Bilodeu or Matt Dallas namely).

No comments: